The Reserve on the East River is one of the newest developments in the area and is about 10 miles from Crested Butte. It consists of twenty-four homesites with individually designated building envelopes, eight of which are river lots, the remaining 16 are mountain lots. Each residence will have access to the remaining acreage, main lodge and guest house. The developed property includes forest-covered terraces, mountain areas and ﬂat irrigated pasture zones, covered with wildﬂowers and native grasses. Because the site is surrounded by National Forest, consisting of Aspen, Spruce and Fir trees, wildlife is plentiful, including elk, mule deer, black bears and bald eagles.
- Main Lodge with conference center, guest suites and living area for relaxing with family and friends
- Locker facilities in Main Lodge for ﬁshing gear storage
- Guest House
- Equestrian center
- Walkways and trails, with pedestrian bridge crossing the East River
- Post ofﬁce drop
- Road maintenance, dust control and snowplowing provided by a full-time caretaker
- Approximately two miles of world class ﬂy ﬁshing on the East River
Click here to visit The Reserve on the East River website for more information.